Saturday, July 11, 2009

Scotland, Day 2

I slept really well last night. The jetlag finally caught up with me. We had breakfast and a short class this morning before lunch. After lunch we headed in to the city and walked for several hours.
The city is amazing, and the weather was wonderful... in the sun, but the wind was quite chilly. we walked, and walked and walked! We saw the Edinburgh castle from the bottom of the hill, and lots of chapels and old buildings. Most of the downstairs ofthe buildings have been turned into department stores, pubs and things. Quite modern actually.
I don't have alot to say, I am really tired and I have had a headache from the wind and squinting into the sun, and the lack of caffine. I've been trying to stay away from cokes and I missed my tea at breakfast.
I hope everyone has a good weekend. We are going to church in the morning and then we will do more walking and shopping.
talk to you soon! - Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment