Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hmmm... Packing

Well, it is Wednesday night, and i'm sitting here staring at my open suitcase trying to figure out how to get everything home without it weighing tooooo much, and it isn't working. *SIGH*
I'm really sorry I haven't blogged since Sunday. It has really been a jam packed few days and what little time I have had to myself I've slept, done homework, or worked on this packing puzzle I have going on here.
I'm really really tired. I promise I will clue you in on the last 4 days in London. Phantom of the Opera, Peter Pan, Changing of the guard and Kensington Palace (Where PRincess Diana lived) Just to name a few things we did. i'll post as soon as I get home and i'm not using tooth picks to hold my eyes open.
Thanks for taking my trip with me. I'll be home in about 24 hours!!!!(If all goes well of course!)
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment